Why Consider Exporting?
• 95 percent of the world’s consumers live outside of the United States, so if a U.S. business is only selling domestically, it is reaching just a small share of potential customers.
• Exporting enables companies to diversify their portfolios and to weather changes in the domestic economy.
• Exporting helps small companies grow and become more competitive in all their markets.
• Free trade agreements have opened up markets in Australia, Chile, Singapore, Jordan, Israel, Canada, Mexico, and Central America, creating more opportunities for U.S. businesses.
Reed exhibitions work harder
Reed events deliver more opportunities and more value:
- Independently audited attendance figures and breakdowns to help you choose the right event for your target audience.
- Value stand packages tailored to your needs and budget.
- Powerful online matchmaking tools to put you in direct touch with the right people before and after the event.
- Hosted Buyer Programmes and Appointment Setting Systems to secure meetings with key prospects.
- Export experts to advise you on exhibiting abroad.
- 365 community websites to extend business, networking and learning opportunities beyond the event floor.
- Exhibitor training workshops and webinars to maximise your return on investment.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities to widen your market exposure.
- Extensive networking and professional education opportunities to enhance your business and professional career.
- Online manuals to help make the exhibiting process easier.